Follow up: Use Azure Table Storage as an OAuth Identity Store with Web API 2

If you're looking for help with C#, .NET, Azure, Architecture, or would simply value an independent opinion then please get in touch here or over on Twitter.

My original blog post and NuGet package have generated a lot of interest (great!) and a couple of bugs (not so great!) in the slightly naive code I dropped out of a early development project I was working on.

I’ve since had the opportunity to test the code at reasonable scale (> 1 million users, 1000s of concurrent logons) and made a few changes to the table structures as a result of learning more about the ASP.Net provider workflow.

There’s also a fix on the way for the “Google” issue – invalid (from an Azure table storage perspective) characters being placed in partition and row keys.

Finally apologies in the delay for replying to everybody’s comments – I took a solid 2 weeks off over the Christmas break and since rejoining the fray have been absolutely snowed under. I hope normal service is now resumed and as well as these bug fixes I’ve got some blog posts on the way covering topics such as cross-table concurrent table storage patterns, alerting around an Azure system and using Shared Access Signatures to reduce server rental fees.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact

  • If you're looking for help with C#, .NET, Azure, Architecture, or would simply value an independent opinion then please get in touch here or over on Twitter.

Recent Posts

Recent Tweets

Sorry, that page does not exist.

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

GiottoPress by Enrique Chavez