Part 2 in my series of writing and testing Azure Functions with Function Monkey looks at adding validation and returning appropriate status codes from HTTP requests. Part 3 will look at acceptance testing this.
(Don’t worry – we’re going to look at some additional trigger types soon!)
I made a bunch of changes following some awesome feedback on Twitter and hopefully that results in an improved viewing experience for people.
I still haven’t got the font size right – I used a mix of Windows 10 scaling and zoomed text in Visual Studio but its not quite there. I also need to start thinking of actually using zoom when I’m pointing at something.
Hopefully part 3 I can address more of these things.